First alternative bracket gets lost across line break

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: First alternative bracket gets lost across line break
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

v2.8.5

I have a score where a line break naturally occurs (not via \break command)
within a first \alternative ending.  The alternative 1 bracket is not
continuing onto the next line.  (The second alternative bracket is ok but
that one does not have a line break either.)

Is this a bug?  Should I report it and upload the source code later on?  I
noticed that there is a regression test for this item (repeat-line-break.ly)
but that test manually forces a \break, my case breaks naturally and the
alternative bracket does not continue around.

thanks
Rick