special markup (almost there)

From: Monk Panteleimon
Subject: special markup (almost there)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:33:45 -0400

Dear Lilyputians,

I've almost got it (see attached)
Well, I've got into two commands, so that I can do
***
\markup{ \who{someone} \says #"What he says" }
***
I'd like to take it one step further to and combine them both into one
command with two args: (markup? string?). It's a small thing, but it would
let me take out the third command and (I think) the outer curly-brackets.
According to the 2.9 docs (chapter 12) this should be possible, but the
example of define-markup-command in said chapter has only one argument. Can
someone show me an example of a define-markup-command with two, a (markup?)
and a (string?).

Fr. P