Re: sponsering LilyPond if download works

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: sponsering LilyPond if download works
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:10:23 -0700

Roger Hurst wrote:
I downloaded LilyPond, but can't seem to get it to work. I would gladly sponser LP to the tune of 25 Euros (especially if I can pay it at the beginning of August) if I could get it to work. Thanx in advance.

What do you mean "you can't get it to work?" Does it display an error message? Which version did you try?

Cheers,
- Graham