notime

From: Jon Wild
Subject: notime
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all, first day trying to use Lilypond - I'm trying to automatically format the output from a program of mine, and I want to hide time signature and barlines. Could someone tell me what's wrong with the following file:

==============
\paper {
  ragged-right = ##t
  notime = ##t
}

\score {
  {<c' e' g'>1 <d' f' a'>1 <e' g' b'>1}
}

"notime" is not having an effect - I couldn't really find a description of how to use it properly. I also tried this override:

\override staff.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #'(#f #f #f)

but couldn't get that to compile without an error either.

Thanks for any tips!

Jon Wild