inserting copyright symbol

From: Paul Scott
Subject: inserting copyright symbol
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:00:59 -0700

After quite a bit of searching I managed to enter a copyright symbol into the copyright field of the header of my score with emacs. With Lilypond 2.9.13 I get:

programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name returns error
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming. Skipping glyph.
continuing, cross fingers

This may just be a lack of understanding of emacs but does anyone know what's wrong or know what question to ask me?

TIA,

Paul Scott