convert-ly under Windows

From: Charles Cave
Subject: convert-ly under Windows
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:04:22 +1000

> Thibaut Chevalier <address@hidden> wrote
> One question : Do you know how to use convert-ly under windows ? Is this
> a  separate program I cannot find or it is a command to add with
> lilypond(-windows).exe I did not find ? The doc is only dealing with
> unix or  Mac.

As you have discovered, the Lilypond documentation doesn't help us
Windows users!

I recently posted a solution to your question on this list.

convert-ly is a Python script in the directory C:\program files\LilyPond\usr\bin
(assuming you installed LilyPond on the C drive).

I created a BAT File with invokes this script. Have a look for this posting,
and if you can't find it, send me an email and I will write up the documentation
more formally for inclusion in the big LP manual.

Charles