top posting?

From: joelinux
Subject: top posting?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:56:41 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to submit a bug regarding the documentation of chord symbols through
the documentation bug reporting system, but my message appears to be rejected
due to the false claim that I'm "top-posting"  How can you "top post" when you
are writing an original message?  This seems to be just another bug.  I don't
feel any message should be rejected for "top posting as I happen to prefer top
posting even though I didn't do it in my rejected bug report.