Re: layout across multiple scores Oops!

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: layout across multiple scores Oops!
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:40:59 -0700

Paul Scott wrote:
Jon Wild wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

That works fine for me...?

It works for me, in that it compiles and produces an output - just not the output I wanted, since all the /layout instructions are ignored. (The "ragged-right" and no time signature, etc.) Did it observe the /layout block for you? That would be weird! I am using the latest stable version, 2.8.something.
At least ragged-right belongs in the \paper block (or at least works for me there).
I didn't read that carefully enough.  I was thinking about ragged-bottom.

Paul