Re: a tweak to the accidental engraver

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: a tweak to the accidental engraver
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:54:32 -0700

Jon Wild wrote:

I'm having difficulty figuring out how I should implement a tweak. The Accidental_engraver has a property called extraNatural, which for my current purposes I'd like to set to false. (This suppresses the extra natural when going directly from Gb to G#, for example.) Could someone demonstrate how I'd make this tweak?
I haven't used this in a recent version but this is what I used last:

\set Staff.extraNatural = ##f

Paul Scott