Re: Tying only one note of a chord?

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: Tying only one note of a chord?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:57:46 -0300

Hello, Trevor!
I didn't notice much difference with the thickness using your technique.
But, anyway, you can tweak the thickness, too.
Now for the question as to whether it is possible to tie only one note fo
chord, this snippet compiles with warning, but shows it is possible:
%%% BEGIN %%%

\version "2.9.13"

 \new Staff {

 << c'4 g'4 { e'4~ <  c' e' g'>4 } >>