RE: WinXP question

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: RE: WinXP question
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:25:23 -0500

Really?  That's pretty strange that stdout won't show up on a Windows console but can get captured by a redirect...  I would not have thought that possible.  I hope this gets fixed soon; I'd like to keep up wirh the latest stable release but I'd like to see what I'm doing too.

Thanks for the quick replies.