Re: \RemoveEmptyRhythmicStaffContext

From: Toine Schreurs
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyRhythmicStaffContext
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:20:35 +0200 (MZT)

\drums creates a DrumStaff, not a RhythmicStaff. There is no definition
for \RemoveEmptyDrumStaffContext, but an inspection of the definition
of RemoveEmptyRhythmicStaffContext in engraver-init.ly leads to:

    \layout {
      \context {
         \DrumStaff
         \remove "Axis_group_engraver"
         \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-empty = ##t
         \consists "Hara_kiri_engraver"

      {
        \relative c' <<
          \drums { hh4 hh hh  hh \break hh1 }
          \drums { hh4 hh hh hh \break R1 }

      }
> i'm trying to use \RemoveEmptyRhythmicStaffContext for a drums, but it
> doesn't work(disappear).
>
> can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong?
> i'm using lilyond 2.8.4.

Toine Schreurs