Re: triangle chord notation

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: triangle chord notation
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

One nice and easy change that I would like to see is instead of it generating
the word "add" in front of the added chord tones all the time, that it
simply generate the chord tone(s) it added vertically in paranthesis like
this "(11)".  So if the given notes generated a name like "Em7add11add13"
now, I would prefer to see "Em7(11 13)" (where the 11 and 13 are stacked
vertically with one set of parenthesis).  The word "add" is English-centric
and also too verbose and wide.  I am currently overriding these in my
exceptions list, but newcomers might like it.