Feta symbols in latex

From: tiM
Subject: Feta symbols in latex
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:36:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to import symbols from the meta fonts into my latex
project. Sorry to bother you with something that's in the past already been
on the list twice, but that instructions didn't work for me, parhaps its
outdated or i just don't know how te read them. Can somebody tell me the
exact procedure to place, for instance a clef, in my latex (lilypond-book).
If i have just 1 char that works, i can figure out how to get the other ones
myself.

And i was wondering, does someone know if the original texinfo files can be
found of the lilypond manuals? It's not latex, but i think it'd give me a
better insight and makes me able to figure out a lot more by myself so i
don't have to bother you guys unless there are more serious issues.

Greets, tiM