Broken link on lilypond.org/web/devel/#warning

From: Donald Axel
Subject: Broken link on lilypond.org/web/devel/#warning
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:04:53 +0200

   Hi, Lilypond web-doc-maintainers:

   I am sorry to report a broken link:

      http://lilypond.org/web/devel/#warning

   I am afraid that sca.uwaterloo.ca does not mirror Lilypond any more,
sca.uwaterloo.ca.

   I thought Debian had a mirror, but apparently the newest Debian version
is 2.6.3, I cannot find source for 2.8.5:

      ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/lilypond

where the newest Lilypond source is:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/lilypond/lilypond_2.6.3.orig.tar.gz

   Maybe there is a mirror somewhere else, but the "normal" way of offering a
mirror seems to be discontinued for Lilypond at ibiblio,

      http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/gnu/ftp/savannah/files/lilypond/
      ftp://ftp.dkuug.dk/heset1/gnu/ftp/savannah/files/lilypond

and others:

      http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/gnu/ftp/savannah/files/lilypond/

   I hope this is of some help.
   Regards/Donald Axel