Re: triangle chord notation

From: joelinux
Subject: Re: triangle chord notation
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:49:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

B#7 would belong to the key of E# whish is non existant key as far as I know.
How many #'s would b e in that key?  If such a key did exist, I don't see where
a C7 would improve much.

Agreed though on lower case for notes and Upper for chords.  Also the idea of a
limited symbol set makes sense but it should be a symbol set that can be
entered on a qwerty keyboard.