Re: triangle chord notation

From: joelinux
Subject: Re: triangle chord notation
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:12:44 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I agree with what you are saying about the minor chord with the added major
7th.  It's a I minor with added major 7th.  as oppsed to the II minor 7th.

To me the CmM7 is clear, but I think it might be better to write Cm #7 or Cm
(#7) if you are going to use the "#"

If the #7 is printed in superscript, it would probably be okay.