Re: help on invoking lilypond-book

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Re: help on invoking lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:12:42 -0500

Hi to all:

I've been trying out different versions of the linux-devel lilypond installer, I keep around old ones just in case something's broken. So I installed each one from 2.9.9 up to 2.9.14.

The bug with ghostscript appears in version 2.9.11 and up.

It's a pity because the \bendAfter is quite useful, me being a guitar teacher, I find it practical for notating bends together with the parenthesize, as is done in conventional guitar magazines. And this characteristic does not appear until 2.9.12 or .13, I'm not sure.

Well, the waiting game begins...

:)

Daniel T.