Re: lilypond-book in Turkish-Help please!

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: lilypond-book in Turkish-Help please!
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:56:04 +0200 (CEST)

> It seems that the Turkish babel package redefines some symbol.

Yes, the `=' sign.

> However, I have no idea why we have that line in the generated code.
> If it's necessary, then we could just as well replace it by
> \makeatother (which is completely equivalent).

\makeatother doesn't exist for plain TeX, and the original code
produced by lilypond worked with both TeX and LaTeX.  Whether it still
does I don't know...

> Werner, do you have any idea why we have the \catcode ... line in
> the generated code:

I no longer remember the details but it was necessary, obviously :-)
What about saying

  address@hidden

instead?  The `=' is just syntactical sugar and not needed.  Does it
work then?

     Werner