Re: Tremollos

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Tremollos
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:48:39 +0100

Alberto Simões wrote:
Hi,

How does one typeset a tremollo (not sure this is the correct name in
english) in lilypond?

ok, I found in the manual that:

       \repeat "tremolo" 2 { c16 d16 }

should do the trick.

My current problem is understanding how it works. I need a tremolo to take up an half note, and it should be fuse notes (1/32 notes).

Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

"Beware of bugs in the above code;
 I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
                                   --- Donald Knuth