Re: TextSpanner misbehaving?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: TextSpanner misbehaving?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:24:26 -0400

Hi, Stewart:

Has anyone had any joy regarding/ideas for this?
I'm at rather an impass at to how I might progress.

See attached.

I need three voices for the notes themselves, and then another one for the dynamics/textspanners/other markings.

Why did you double-nest Voice 3? i.e., << \blah \\ << \foo \\ \bar >> >>
I flattened the Voice and now the TextSpanner works fine.

Of course, you'll have to play around with the vertical alignment, but that's a minor tweak.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.