Re: More on colliding tuplet brackets.

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: More on colliding tuplet brackets.
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:07:01 +0200

Markus Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Henrik,
>
> the problem is to move apart the two consecutive "\time n/m {}" statements,
> so that the overrides only affect one set of tuplets.
>
> See two examples below. The first one reports a "warning: ignoring too many
> clashing note columns" - but typesetting is optimal IMO, second one compiles
> without warning but adds space between the time-signature and the first note
> due to the added skip. Unfortunately s1*0 won't do the job!

Thanks Markus! I don't mind so much the extra space and the second
option is clearer to me. I added a

  \set Score.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 129 128)

(for a 4/4 bar) so I wouldn't have to do the extra math at the end of
the bar to compensate.

To the developers: Is there a way that this could be worked out in a
more straight forward manner?

Best,

/Henrik