Re: Feta symbols in latex

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Feta symbols in latex
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:06:13 +0200

tiM wrote:

The most convenient solution for you, would have been if such a short score could contain just a simple \markup{...} expression, just as an .ly file can. However, it seems that the resulting inserted .eps file will have lots of white space around the actual markup, so it will end up on a page of its own in the document.

If there's no other way out I'll just have to adjust eps boundery boxes
manualy, but I was hoping to do something less laborious like using the real
fonts for the job, as you discriped below...
Now something funny happened. I was doing as you said and removed the folder
i copied to my miktex folder. All of the sudden I cant find feta??.tex files
anywhere. I guess I found that files as a leftover of an older installation.
Probably (which means that they might have used the wrong numbering of the
symbols if the font has changed since then).

On the other hand I have my doubts it would work anyway, cause basicly
nothing really changed.

My guess is that you hadn't installed the font files in a folder where MikTeX
could find them. This shouldn't be a problem in my solution.

Still the lytex file on the url should work for some
version. Is there a save way to get the files the author used without
accidentically removing my previous install of lilypond?
Sorry, I don't understand your last question.

  /Mats