RE: Lilypond-Book error

From: tiM
Subject: RE: Lilypond-Book error
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:50:55 +0200

If you're using lilypond-book for LaTeX, the output will be a *.tex file. If
the input is allready *.tex, lilypond-book is afraid to overwrite your
original document. There are two solutions. Name your input file something
like *.lytex. Or do what lilypond-book suggested (best solution). In your
working folder, make a new folder named "out" (or anything you like) and
execute "lilypond-book --psfonts --output=out mybook.tex". Lilypond-book's
output will be placed in .\out\ and won't overwrite the original input file.

Hope it's of any help.

Gr. tiM

ample-of-a-musicological-document.html#An-example-of-a->
musicological-document , and it worked fine.  Then, however,