Tr : Re: Some general comments / ossia trick

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Tr : Re: Some general comments / ossia trick
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:43:36 +0200

It seems to happen with the rests. The same ly file does work when you miss the
r :

(...)
 \set Staff.alignAboveContext = "main"
  e4. e8 e4 e
  e e e
(...)

So I've found a way to meke it work :

(...)
 \set Staff.alignAboveContext = "main"
  e4. e8 e4 e
  e e e r4*1/2
(...)

But I still think thre's a way to do it properly !

Regards
----- Réacheminé par Jean-marc LEGRAND/CRS/FR/RM/Corp le 22/08/2006 16:40 -----

             Jean-marc
             LEGRAND/CRS/FR/RM/Corp

             22/08/2006 14:43                    lilypond

                 cc

                 Veuillez répondre à
              Objet
                  Jean-marc LEGRAND              Re: Some general comments /
ossia trick

Hi list !

I'm using Mats' example in the archive
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg23171.html, about ossia.

I've tried his ly fila, which works well.
But when I try to improve it like this :

\new Staff = main {
\clef bass
c4 c c c
<<
 {c4 c c c
 c4 c c c}
 \new Staff =extrastave {
 \clef bass
  \set Staff.alignAboveContext = "main"
  e4. e8 e4 e
  e e e r
 }
 \addlyrics {
ly -- rics a -- bove and  weird thing
 }

c4 c c c
d d d d
}

I get some weird thing after the en d of the ossia.

Can anyone tell me what's happening ? I've tried and tried but, uhhh... doesn't
work...

Best regards !

JMarc