stopStaff, whitespace and forcing a clef reprint for CODA? (help)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: stopStaff, whitespace and forcing a clef reprint for CODA? (help)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

%{
I hope someone can help me with this...

I typically use the following code to insert some horizontal whitespace in
front of my final ending CODA's.  But sometimes I need the clef to force
re-print after the whitespace even though it has not really changed.

How can I change the code below to force the clef to re-print on the final
ending measure just past the whitespace break?  I know this has to be simple
but I'm stumped.  (the example below will execute as is)

Notice I'm restating the \clef directive but the clef is not re-printing.
%}

% BEGIN sample code

myKey = \key f \major

myTime = \time 4/4

myMarkCoda = \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }

myMarkDcAlCoda = { \once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X =
#right
\mark "D.C. al Coda " }

myMarkEndCoda = {
 \stopStaff
 \cadenzaOn \skip1 \cadenzaOff
 \clef treble
 \myKey
 \bar ""
 \startStaff
 \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.coda" }
}

myNotes = \relative c' {
c4 d e f

g a b c

g, a b c
\myMarkCoda

c4 d e f

c4 d e f

\myMarkDcAlCoda
\myMarkEndCoda
g a b c

}

% the staff below is in a separate .ly file template (simplified for example
here)

\new Staff
{
        \clef "treble"