Re: Prevent Collision of Tuplet Brackets ???

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Prevent Collision of Tuplet Brackets ???
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:21:58 -0500

On 8/23/06, Ben Hoefer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I have a PianoStaff and there is a triplet bracket at the top stave
overlapping a triplet bracket at the bottom stave  :-((

What can I do to prevent any collision between the two brackets?

Could you please give me some hints or show me some tricks to copy with that
problem? (I use Lilypond Version 2.8.6).

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi Ben,

Can you send an example? (Please make sure to cc the lily list like
you're done here in your first post.)

Also, try setting

 \once \override TupletBracket #'staff-padding = #8

or

 \once \override TupletBracket #'padding = #2

and play with the numbers following the hash marks.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden