Re: Accidentals tied over a line break

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Accidentals tied over a line break
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:41:53 +0200

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
In the source code, I found a comment saying:
TODO: insert support for smaller cautionaries, tie-break-reminders.
which indicates that this is a feature that is not yet
implemented. I made some quick attempts to solve the problem
by redefining Accidental #'after-line-breaking but didn't manage.

the right approach is to add an option to accidental-engraver.cc to ignore tied notes completely.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com