Re: Adding a little horz. space between 2 bumping notes

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Adding a little horz. space between 2 bumping notes
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Henrik, I was not aware that we had control over the notes boundry
box, I have not tried your suggestion but it should work too and in the
context of the voice causing the issue.  Apparently there are numerous ways
to insert horizontal whitespace.  (I left the invisible string indicator out
so that my example would cause the issue.)  A box model diagram of an entire
page would be handy and all the properties involved.