Re: Printing tempo marks on every part

From: Andrew Black - lists
Subject: Re: Printing tempo marks on every part
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:48:44 +0100

yota moteuchi wrote:
concerning the bars you may use a "global" part containing only skips and
bars
you can then combine them as you wish (in a part or for all the parts).
have a look at
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/ftp/BachJS/BWV1068/bach-air/bach-air-lys.zip
or
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/input/mutopia/E.Satie/petite-ouverture-a-danser.ly.txt

Thanks for the suggestion. It looks the right thing to do but I seem to be missing a detail. My (rather simplifed example below) generates an extra stave which I don't want).

globalpar = { s1 * 2  | \mark \default }
continuoLeftMusic = { a1 b c d e f }

\score {

  \context PianoStaff <<
   << \globalpar