Re: Vim question

From: V!ictor address@hidden
Subject: Re: Vim question
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:34:10 -0400

Hi,
The information in the manual should be all you need.
Just make sure the runtimepath variable is set to the correct directory. What
operating system are you using?
In windows XP I have it set to :
set runtimepath+=/cygdrive/c/Program\
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/vim/
because I run vim from cygwin...

hope this helps.

V!ictor