Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: [somewhat-OT] tweaking Lilypond PS/PDF output in (e.g.) Illustrator
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:12:35 +0200

Am 2006-08-30 um 20:52 schrieb Trevor Bača:
Question: do you have all the lily fonts installed under OS X (which I
seem to remember is the os you're using, right?) such that you have an
"Emmentaler" and "Feta" menu under Type > Fonts in InDesign and
Illustrator?

I've only Century Schoolbook installed, because I use it for additional lyrics when working with LilyPond scores. (That's easier than convincing LilyPond to use some other font for every piece of text.) I never tried to open Lily's PDFs with Illustrator (why should I, I do that only if I need to change texts or the like, if some customer delivered a PDF but wants corrections - I can't afford PitStop), so I didn't install the cheese fonts.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm