Re: Repeat Alternatives w/o Repeat Bar

From: David Greene
Subject: Re: Repeat Alternatives w/o Repeat Bar
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:09:07 -0500

Paul Scott wrote:

        Manual repeat commands.
Using 2.9.17.  I looked at that and I think I know how to do it but
I was hoping there was a way to specify this but retain the nice
useage of volta and \unrollRepeats for midi output.  I suppose I
just have to choose one or the other since Lily doesn't seem to have
built-in segno, coda, D.C. or D.S. commands that could be taken into
account for midi output.  Is there any sort of plan for that in the
future?
I can't answer that.  Hopefully someone else will.

I'll bet you could get a group to sponsor that.  I might contribute if
it got smart versions of D.C., etc.

Ok, I'll throw out the question.  What are we looking at in
terms of cost to produce this functionality?  I would be very
happy to contribute.

                                 -Dave