Re: Tag Schmag

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Tag Schmag
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

Whenever I cant get an answer from the fine manual (and I do mean fine, it is
a good manual for most things).  My next course is to go get the regression
file or test input file for what I'm trying to understand, usually that
solves the problem or at least points me to something I can begin to try
out.  If I'm still at a loss, I search LSR but rarely do I find an answer
there.  Next I search the list.  By the time I'm asking a question, I know
i've been stumped and need an expert.  The regression files are a goldmine,
I hope that work continues to expand.