Re: Swing Eighths Marking

From: David Greene
Subject: Re: Swing Eighths Marking
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 18:15:41 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:

Sent on Aug 28:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2006-08/msg00146.html

If you want to volunteer, great! I'm available to discuss any portion of this.

I would very happily do this, but I have to finish typesetting my
current project first.  I have a deadline in a couple of days.
Perhaps sometime this weekend I could get started.

I see there are a lot of "ask Sebastino to" items.  I'm new here
so I don't have all the context.  Is there some reason I could not
handle these items myself given proper access to the relevant
repositories?  It seems like a pretty straightforward Perl script
should do the trick.

                                 -Dave