Re: New lilytool on jEdit isn't running

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: New lilytool on jEdit isn't running
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:19:17 +0200

When upgrading to the new version, make sure that in Plugin Options>LilyPond>Commands the lilypond command is set to just "lilypond" and NOT the full path. Sorry, now I know, it's an incompatibility.

Thanks,

Bert

But I can't get the basic thing i.e. getting my files processed by lilypond to work trough the lily tool. neighter trough ``klick'' on the "run lilypond" icon nor trough typing in comands/ paths in the console. what I get is a dialogue stating: Error running external command. See activity logg about the problem. Activity logg gives an long string of errors which are as follows:

"
[error] AWT-EventQueue-0: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: "C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\Anders Stenberg\Omat tiedostot\Musik editioner arr och kompositioner\nimipaiva\nimipaiva.ly" error=123