Re: 1/4 notes stems don't merge

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Re: 1/4 notes stems don't merge
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:29:10 +0200

Hi !

Well, you're right : it was \hideNotes.
But it still doesn't work. I get this :

(See attached file: essai.png)

and I'd like to have d16 and c16 liked normaly, with the secondary stem lines
linked together (hard
to explain in english !)

Regards

Jmarc

             Brett Duncan
             <address@hidden>

             07/09/2006 09:03                    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>,
                                                 address@hidden

                 cc
                 Veuillez répondre à
               address@hidden
      Objet
                                                 Re: 1/4 notes stems don't merge

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

> Hi list.
>
> Using Lily 2.8 on XP.
>
> When I run this :
>
> {a8 [a16 s a16 a8] }
>
> I get the a16 stems "unlinked".
>
> How can I get the same thing as {a8 [a16  a16 a8] } ?
>
> I get the same pb using \hiddenNotes
>
> Best regards
>
> JMarc

I think you mean \hideNotes rather than \hiddenNotes, and that works for me.

Regards,

Brett