Re: StaffSymbol color change for just one measure?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: StaffSymbol color change for just one measure?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mats,

I was looking for a work-around to a bug I discovered using stopStaff and
startStaff where the staff extender lines disappear on notes outside the 5
line staff after the next line break.  As a work-around I was thinking I
could simply change the staff color to white for a measure in order to get
some whitespace in front of my Coda endings instead of using stopStaff.

I will research the extender line bug (maybe it's been fixed I'm on 2.8.5)
and come up with a simple sample that reproduces it.

Rick