Re: LilyPondTool 2.8 - release

From: Tapio Tuovila
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.8 - release
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 10:32:50 +0300

Stephen Corey kirjoitti:
> Bert,
>
> Loaded your new tool on my Suse 10.1 Linux setup and it seems to work
> mostly okay.  I love the pdf viewer and the point and click feature is
> awesome.  For me at least, closing the viewer will also close (or maybe
> crash) jEdit.  Not sure if that is intended.  And the viewer did crash
> jEdit for me a couple of times right at the end of loading an updated
> image.
Hi, I'm on Suse 10.1 as well, and for me JPedal has not crashed jEdit
when loading an updated image.

But speaking about JPedal,a detail: when I click a notehead, jEdit gets
activated all right, but the passive JPedal window stays still on the
top. Can this behavior be changed and Stephen, does this happen to you
also?

And then, is there a way to scroll the JPedal page from your keyboard?
-It does not seem to react to PageDown or arrow keys or space key or tab
key or anything but autoscrolling or the scroll-bar.

In general, this new version seems rather stable and point-and-click
also works now reliably.  Fine, I'm very happy with it! Good work, Bert!

greetings, Tapio