Change to Gregorian Transcript template?

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Change to Gregorian Transcript template?
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:27:49 -0400

I must have never before used this on anything with an accidental in
it, because I just noticed some undesirable (to my mind) behavior.
(2.8.6 Windows version, docs to match.) Consider a line like this:

a bf a a \divisioMinima g a b

I think most chants wouldn't show a natural sign before that final b,
but Lilypond will set one. That can be turned off by placing a
#(set-accidental-style 'forget) right after the Score.timing line, and
that's what I'd suggest doing in the template. This would be the
correct default behavior in most cases, I believe.

Geoff