sponsorship offer: \lyricsto with \partcombine

From: Ted Walther
Subject: sponsorship offer: \lyricsto with \partcombine
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:52:19 -0700

To typeset hymns with the same high quality that lilypond brings to
other areas of music typesetting, I need to be able to use \lyricsto
with \partcombine.

If you think you can make these two functions play together, please let
me know what you estimate it would cost.  I'm not rich, but this is
important to me.

Also, what would it cost to make the chord-threshold variable in
part-combiner.scm/dtermine-split-list be settable inside a .ly file?

As Bret Whissle found out 2 years ago, the threshold of 8 is too small
for hymn typesetting, but 12 works very nicely.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 2459 E 41 Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2 (Canada)
Contact: 604-435-5787