Re: How do I typeset this glissando?

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Re: How do I typeset this glissando?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:45:16 +0300

Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:
> Do you mean something like
> \version "2.8.0"
>
> \relative c''{
> a4*1/2 \glissando \once \override Stem #'transparent = ##t \tiny
> e4*1/2 \normalsize c'4 b a
> }

Yes, that does work, thank you. However, with that I have a problem in
that if the first note is a half note, the notehead of the tiny final
note will be hollow, while in the score I am working from, they are
all filled in regardless of the length of the first note.

Also, does your solution here function properly in MIDI output?