Moving Dot on Dotted Note - Lilypond 2.9.17 Windows.

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Moving Dot on Dotted Note - Lilypond 2.9.17 Windows.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:59:08 +1000

Hi Everyone,

I've come across problem in moving the dot on a dotted note. I'm trying to
move the dot to the right so as a note in voice 2 doesn't clash with the
dot.

Is there a way to do this?

I've looked in the manual and I think this is the property I should be
changing:

DotColumn
X-offset (number):
ly:dot-column::side-position

although I don't know the correct syntax.

I've tried \once \override Voice.DotColumn #'X-offset = #100 but this
doesn't work.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Trent