Adjusting spacing based on words

From: Jim Sloan
Subject: Adjusting spacing based on words
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:58:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!
    I am transcribing songs in Georgean language, where there may be long
consonantal clusters, like

“shentvis gautzirav sitsotskhles”  Is it possible to have spacing honor the
length of the words with this product?

   Here is an example.  That ‘tskhles’ shows the problem; and it could have
been on an 8th note instead of a run.

Meter is 6 4

shen  d’4

tvis    d’8 c’8  two notes to be tied together

gau   d’8 e’8  two notes to be tied together

tzi     e’4

rav    e’2

si      d’4

so     d’8 c’8

tskhles c’8 d’8 c’8 b-flat8 a2  5 notes to be tied together.

     If this is not the sort of thing users do with your product, is there any
other that you might suggest?

     I am sorry that I mistakenly sent this to an administrator's only list
first.

   Jim Sloan