Re: Unexpected ChoirStaff name behaviour with lyrics

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Unexpected ChoirStaff name behaviour with lyrics
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:01:03 -0400

Hi, Mark!

Turns out it isn't so much a bug

Well, I've always thought of it as a bug...  =)

This behaviour is also true of PianoStaff (which is essentially identical to ChoirStaff) -- in particular, adding a pedal context to the PianoStaff causes the name position to be (mal)adjusted.

Certainly your solution -- to move the bottommost context out of the larger group -- works. However, I am hoping that this will be considered a bug, and therefore will be addressed in an upcoming version.

Best,
Kieren.