RELATIVE vertical spacing adjustments?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: RELATIVE vertical spacing adjustments?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:15:32 -0400

[ v 2.9.17 ]

Hello, all --

I *love* the ability to manually adjust the individual staves in any system.

However, it can be time-consuming to set every single one, when all I want to do is raise a single one a few pixels. For example, in a four- voice choral piece with piano reduction, I need to manually set 9 values (four Staffs, four Lyrics, and one PianoStaff) even if I just want to raise the bass Lyric line 0.2 spaces.

I know I could simply adjust that in the Lyrics themselves, but that goes against my desire to separate "data" from "presentation". Is there any way I can easily adjust a single Staff (or Lyric) context, RELATIVE TO ITS CURRENT POSITION, particularly without adjusting any of the others?

Thanks!
Kieren.