Re: Swing Midi

From: David Greene
Subject: Re: Swing Midi
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:34:33 -0500

Erik Sandberg wrote:

If you want to do something more generic (something you can apply on any existing ly score), then you may want to consider using music streams. Music streams are a new concept in 2.9, and nobody has used them yet AFAIK. However, I can try to guide you if you're interested. (I would guess htat this solution can be coded entirely in Scheme)

I'm very interested in this.  I don't recall seeing anything about
it in the manual -- maybe I missed it.  Is there a description
somewhere?

                               -Dave