Preventing page breaks

From: OnionRingOfDoom
Subject: Preventing page breaks
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:02:02 -0700 (PDT)

When I added the title of the piece in what used to be a single page of
music, lilypond decided to split the piece into two pages with each line of
music being spaced very far apart. Previously I had been using this code in
order to squeeze as much as I could onto one page without being too crowded:

\paper {
  between-system-padding = #1
  ragged-bottom=##f
  ragged-last-bottom=##f
}

Now that this method has failed, is there any other way to ensure that my
music stays on a single page?