RE: Problem with \markup { \score } quitting after first measure

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: RE: Problem with \markup { \score } quitting after first measure
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

You led me onto something Trent so think I found a fix for this, and no
longer consider it a bug.  When I also add "system-count = 1" to the markup
score then it works fine.  It seems that if your are using system-count at
all in your main score then you MUST ALSO specify a system-count on any
\markup scores.  Lilypond then respects both/all system-count's.  Actually
this is pretty good because it gives you a handy way to limit and control
longer ossias.  Thanks.