Re: Swing Midi

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Swing Midi
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

Band In A Box will allow you to "restyle" any music to jazz swing, bebop
swing, country swing, latin, tango, whatever, and it will import/export midi
files, I believe thay have over a thousand different "styles" to date.  Just
import your file, apply the desired style then export back to midi.  Nice
program for practicing with too, much less boring than a metronome :-)